Become an Associate of JAW
Jewellery Appraisers of the World offer qualified and respected Appraisers and Gemmological Laboratories the opportunity to present their businesses to a medium- to high-net-worth private clientele and trade customers in an advert-free, luxurious environment.
Launched in early 2016, JAW has steadily grown and is now a collection of elite professionals in 16 countries.
85% of your prospective clients judge your business by the way you present it online
Take the perceived professionalism of your business to the next level and maximise your business's potential by joining us.
- Greatly increase your coverage in Search Engine results
- Get more of the specific type of work you want
- Increase your turnover & profit
- Multiply your presence on the internet
Your free one year trial.
Your free first year includes:
- A page banner designed by Fendi, our professional Graphic Designer
- A bespoke Profile Page built by a human, there is no dynamically created content on JAW
- Inclusion in any advertising in your area
- Full SEO optimisation of your page for your area
- End of year report showing the number of visitors, phone calls, emails and click-throughs to your website
Whilst there are numerous reasons why you should align your business with other world-class professionals on JAW, we appreciate that you will judge us by the amount of business we generate for you.
Using our unique algorithm and business details that you have shared with us, we can calculate, in financial terms, the amount of business JAW has created for your business during your year with us.
From this, you can decide if you wish to continue with a paid subscription for the next year (no obligation to do so).
Currently, your first year will be free. If you wish to continue into the next year, the cost will be £150 per year payable by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Reminder: JAW is NOT available to Jewellers or those who principally buy/sell jewellery. Please ensure that you check the requirements before registering your interest in JAW.