Become an Associate of JAW
Isn't it time you put your business on the map?
Criteria and Requirements
Unlike all other on-line business directories, the Jewellery Appraisers of the World does require certain criteria to be met before your business can be listed.
Listings are available to Diamond Grading Laboratories, Gemstone Identification Laboratories, gem/jewellery Market Analysists, Educators or Authors within the jewellery trade and of course Jewellery Valuers and Jewelry Appraisers. In fact any company that offers the qualitative and quantative analysis of jewellery-related items.
If you can answer 'yes' to ALL of these questions, then we would welcome you to JAW:
- Does your business carry out gemstone identification, diamond grading or jewellery appraisals / valuations?
- Do you and your unsupervised staff Appraisers / Gemmologists / Graders hold recognised and respected trade qualifications?
- Do you and/or your business hold memberships of recognised and respected trade associations/institutes?
- If you buy, sell or broker jewellery or gems, is this one of the smallest aspects of your business in terms of time and effort?
- Are you prepared to supply well-written profile text that will be unique to JAW and supply images to showcase your business?
- Are you prepared to spend the equivalent of the cost of one small appraisal assignment to be featured on JAW?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of the above, take a look at the Benefits and Pricing. Please click the Register Interest button and we will answer your questions and help you get started.
Reminder: JAW is NOT available to Jewellers or those who principally buy/sell jewellery. Please ensure that you meet the requirements above before registering your interest in JAW.