Geoff Whitefield, FIRV, FNAG
Kidderminster, England, UK
Avg. Rating 5.0 (3 reviews)
- Show Number
- Show Email
- Valuer′s Website
This truly independent jewellery valuation business does not buy or sell jewellery, diamonds, gemstones or watches, and prides itself on issuing impartial advice and value conclusions. Headed by the award-winning Valuer, Geoff Whitefield (winner of the Institute of Registered Valuers' David Wilkins Award 2016), this appraisal practice offers several flexible service options, including:
- Home Visits - Mr Whitefield will bring a portable laboratory to your home, office, bank vault or Solicitor's office and carry out the appraisal and valuation of your jewellery, silverware and watches on-site. This is especially welcome if you would prefer not to be parted from your items.
- Drop-off and collect - Geoff Whitefield has secure arrangements with various high quality jewellers and auction rooms allowing you to take your items to a respected establishment near you and collect at a later date.
This may be the option for you if you are keen to keep your time input to a minimum. This service is available through cities in Worcestershire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and London.
- Postal service - A speedy postal service is also offered utilising the insured Royal Mail's Special Delivery Service and a protected Royal Mail PO Box address.
- Fast-track service - Urgent requests can be handled by arrangement.
No matter what option you choose, you will receive the same high quality report. All schedules are professionally presented and accompanied by a detailed report, beautiful photographs of your items, a condition report and an insurer's summary schedule as well as additional useful & interesting information relating to your jewels. A PDF copy of all of your documentation is also provided making it easy to send the information to an interested third-party e.g. your insurance company.
As you would expect, this business prepares valuations for Insurance Replacement and for all other purposes (Probate, Divorce Settlement, Liquidation, Private Sale, Open Market, Auction Reserve etc) but other professional assistance is also available as Geoff Whitefield has over over 20 years experience in dealing with specialist & high net worth claim validation and post loss situations. These include:
- Watch authentication and identification of after-market watch customisation
- Post Loss Assessment and Support
- Claim Validation Service
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation Service
To discuss these and another connected services, please contact Geoff Whitefield by using the contact links at the top of this page.
- Per-item based fees
- Cards accepted via PayPal
- Full valuation reports start at £80
- NAJ, SoJH, SS
- IRV - David Wilkins Award 2016
Geoff Whitefield FIRV, FNAG
PO Box 7157
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
Share this page on your favourite networks
All reviews have been verified. The Jewellery Appraiser has confirmed the validity of the report details provided by the Reviewer but did not see the Reviewers rating or review text during the validation process. This produces unbiased, reliable and genuine reviews.
Post Loss Assessment of Stolen Watches
Geoff carried out a very thorough post loss assessment of value following a substantial burglary. The information, advice and support he provided was exemplary. We could not have been more impressed and he will certainly be our first port of call in any future similar cases.
Expertise / Items Valued: Three-dozen premier brand watches
Nick Atkins. Portsmouth
Geoff conducted a comprehensive inspection and prepared a report on a Tanzanite ring purchased in Dubai. We requested this report as the ring was damaged when it was presented to us prior to leaving the Hotel. After contacting the Jewellers in Dubai they were not interested in refunding the cost of the ring. Geoff’s report was instrumental in Barclaycard refunding the price of the ring and taking the matter up with the jewellers.
I would highly recommend Geoff’s service to any one in the same situation that I found myself in.
Geoff is an extremely knowledgeable professional. The collection service he delivers is extremely convenient, prompt and ensures you are not without your valuables for too long. The valuation report I received from Geoff was comprehensive and the level of detail was excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending Geoff′s services.